Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Fourscore science lore

I blogged about it at inception, and I blogged about it in the rain.  And now I finally have Mom's Obligatory Trophy Photo of the child who I had to beg and bribe with Abe's Cajun pie in order to elicit a smile. 

And even that pie bribery didn't cut the mustard, because she's twelve and way too cool to smile.  Lawee had to give me ass-ears in order to drag this expression out of her as I was aiming the camera.  Or something - I don't know exactly what he was gesturing above my head, and I can only imagine.  Oh, the indignity of it.  All for a trophy pic that I roundly deserve anyway.  (Can we go back to the Terrible Twos now??  They were orders of magnitude easier!!!!)

Advisory:  DON'T do a google image search using the string 'ass ears fingers'. 
The results are not good.
So now she proceeds to the District competition, which I believe is on March 1.

Here's a cool shot from the display board:
Well, *I* thought it was cool.  But I'm just an old science nerd, which is one of the reasons why I don't elicit as many smiles as I used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment